No products in the cart.
Organic Buffalo Desi Ghee
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
₨750.00 – ₨3,000.00 (-32%)
Pak Milk’s Organic Ghee is hand made using the age old traditional method of churning butter from curd and then evaporating water from butter. Pure organic buffalo’s milk is used for making this Ghee. The taste of this ghee is much richer compared to the industrially made ones. There are no additives or adulterants in the entire ghee making process. The price per kg is Rs. 2600.
Organic Desi Ghee (clarified butter) is a staple item in a Pakistani kitchen. We all know how great food can taste when cooked in ghee. Now you can say NO to all processed ghee’s in the market and enjoy ghee in a healthier way. Yes the Organic & Natural way!
Pak MIlk’s Organic Pure Desi Ghee is prepared by cooking organic butter on medium to low flame. As the butter melts and simmers for a while, it comes to its boiling point. After, which the skimming impurities and whey from milk surfaces on top and is removed. The remaining clear and high quality ghee is sorted and strained from the residue.
Benefits of Organic Ghee
- Since ghee has a high smoke point (250 °C or 482 °F); it can be cooked and fried without breaking down into free radicals like other refined/processed oils
- Ghee is rich in the oil soluble vitamin A and E
- Ghee is rich in K2 and CLA(Conjugated Linoleic Acid) – an antioxidant with anti-viral properties if it is sourced from grass fed cows
- Bottom of Form
- Ghee is Nutritionally Rich Like Coconut Oil; rich in medium chain fatty acids, which are absorbed directly by the liver (like carbs) and burned as energy (Athletes use ghee as a consistent energy source)
- Weight Loss (The energy from these medium chain fatty acids can be used to burn other fats in the system and lose weight)
- Digestion and Immune Strengthening; Ghee (unlike other oils) is rich in butyric acid, a short chain fatty acid. Beneficial intestinal bacteria convert fiber into butyric acid and then use that for energy and intestinal wall support. A healthy body therefore makes its own form of ‘ghee’ but you can aid that greatly by consuming it.
- Strong Appetite; Ghee stimulates the secretion of gastric acid, thus aiding in the digestive process. Better digestion equals better health and weight loss.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]
QUICK FACTS ABOUT ORGANIC DESI GHEE
- Aids in Digestion – Desi Ghee is a rich source of butyric acid that is essential in lowering inflammation and improving digestion in the body.
- Strengthens the Immune System – It’s rich in antioxidants that help the body absorb vitamins and minerals which strengthen the immune system.
- Abundant in Essential Vitamins – Organic Desi Ghee is an abundant source of fat soluble vitamins such as vitamins A, D, E and K which aid in the proper functioning of body organs.
- Anticancer And Anti-Inflammatory Properties – The high butyric acid concentration in ghee has anti-viral properties that help the body heal inflammations and help fight tumors.
- Resistant to Diary Allergies – Since organic ghee is made from clarified butter there are no milk solids present in ghee so people who are allergic to dairy or are lactose intolerant can consume it without worry.
- Provides Energy – Ghee gives energy even after hours its been consumed. Many athletes supplement there diet with ghee as it a natural energy booster.
- Good for skin – Ghee is a natural moisturizer and can heal chapped lips and dry skin.
- Sharpens eyesight – The vitamins present in the ghee are beneficial for your eye health and improves eyesight.
- Strengthens the bones – Vitamin k present in ghee helps with the absorption of calcium and thus leads to bone grow and an increase in strength.
NUTRITIONAL VALUE OF ORGANIC DESI GHEE (CLARIFIED BUTTER)
A 100 gm’s of Organic Desi ghee contains:
- Fat 99.5gm (153% Recommended Daily Amount- RDA)
- saturated fat 61.9gm (310%RDA)
- trans fat 4gm
- monounsaturated fat 28.7gm
- polyunsaturated fat 3.7gm
- vitamin A -3069 I.U
- vitamin E 15.7mg (105%RDA)
- Cholesterol in ghee is 256 mg (85%RDA) with no carbohydrates.
- Fat in ghee include 3.694 mg of omega 6 fatty acids and 25.026 mg of omega 9 fatty acids.
HOW TO USE ORGANIC DESI GHEE
Organic Ghee has a very long shelf life without going rancid. Since it has a high smoke point and is extremely easy to use as a cooking oil.
It’s a great alternative to using butter and in traditional Pakistani dishes – to get that extra punch of flavor.
Since it is high source of fat we do recommend using it in smaller quantities than you would use other cooking oils.
However don’t let the high fat content discourage you entirely as there are many other types nutritional benefits that this oil provides.
Besides cooking you can also ingest 1 -2 teaspoons of ghee a day to aid digestion and build bone strength.
* If you have high cholesterol or any type of heart condition please consult your doctor prior to use.
250 Grams, 500 Grams, 1KG