Organic MUTTON LEG
We at Pak Milk assures you that our Organic Mutton is virus-free, Hormone free meat of the finest quality goats which are fed on 100% Organic Feed and no preservatives are added to our Meat.
Sourced from the hand picked mutton, consume it by making juicy leg roast in Mexican flavour, or Tandori Ran or for someday special try Chippotle Mutton leg.
Benefits of Mutton
- The amount of saturated fat in goat meat is less than the total amount of unsaturated fats it contains, which improves blood cholesterol levels, eases inflammation and stabilises heart rhythms.
- Goat meat reduces the risk of atherosclerosis and coronary heart disease.
- Goats are ruminants, so their meat is a good source of conjugated linoleic acid (CLA)- a fatty acid that may help prevent cancer and other inflammatory conditions.
- Goat meat contains Vitamin B, which helps you burn fat. Considering that goat meat contains high amounts of lean proteins and low amounts of saturated fat, it helps control weight and reduces the risk of obesity.
- Mutton contains selenium and choline, which are beneficial in warding off cancer.
- Goat meat is beneficial for pregnant women as it prevents anaemia during pregnancy in both mother and baby, by increasing the blood haemoglobin levels in the mother and enhancing blood supply to the baby as it contains high amounts of iron (3mg iron/100g of goat meat).
- Including goat meat in the diet during pregnancy reduces the risk of birth defects in babies, such as neural tube defects, etc.
- Goat meat helps with iron recovery among women during menstruation and provides relief from menstrual pain.
- Due to its high content of Vitamin B12, goat meat helps you get healthy skin.
- As it is rich omega-3 fatty acids, goat meat is an effective treatment for autism.
- High in Vitamin B12, goat meat helps beat stress and depression.
- Packed with potassium and low in sodium, goat meat helps control blood pressure and prevent kidney disease and stroke.
- As it contains niacin, goat meat helps promote energy metabolism.The proteins found in goat meat act as hunger-suppressing agents and keep the stomach full for longer, thus managing weight.
- Goat meat is rich in calcium, which helps strengthen bones and teeth.
- The meat of a goat enhances the production of new cells, thereby delaying ageing.
- Goat meat helps maintain healthy thyroid function.
Rs 1750/ KG