Organic Desi Eggs
$150.00 – $300.00 (-14%)
PakMIlk Organic Eggs are packed with health benefits and nutrients. Scroll to explore the organic eggs health benefits and reasons to consume eggs.
Benefits of Desi Eggs
- Packed With Protein – Eggs are a good source of protein. Eggs contain up to 8g of protein per egg. Most of the protein comes from the white part albumin and the rest comes from the yolk. Eating both yolk and albumin is important. The best way to get maximum protein from the egg is to cook it (preferably boiled) as cooking eggs make it easier for the body to digest the protein. Due to high protein levels, our bodies can repair cells and grow faster and more effectively. Also, eating eggs contributes to healthy hair and nails.
- Full Of Healthy Fats – Egg yolk contains a lot of healthy fats. The yolk is the nutrient-rich part of the egg. Doctors advise to limit the intake of bad fat but increase the intake of good fat such as omega 3 fatty acids. In fact, consuming healthy fat lowers bad fat in LDL cholesterol, trans fat, etc. The best type of eggs to consume if you want to lower your cholesterol levels are organic eggs. They contain surplus Omega 3 fatty acids than factory farmed eggs. They are also healthier.
- Vital Source of Vitamins & Minerals – Eggs are one of the few rare sources of naturally occurring Vitamin D. Vitamin D is very important for the body as it enables absorption of calcium, phosphate, and magnesium. Lack of Vitamin D can severely affect bone health.Another benefit of eating eggs is that eggs are rich sources of numerous vitamins and minerals. Vitamins such as Vitamin A, B-complex Vitamins, Vitamin D, E, and K are found in high levels in eggs. Eggs also contain minerals such as zinc, calcium, phosphorus, and selenium. Eggs are also rich in cancer-preventing anti-oxidants.
- With Added Anti-Oxidants – An additional organic eggs health benefits are that they have significantly higher levels of anti-oxidants as compared to factory bred eggs. Also, you will be contributing to less cruelty towards chickens, which in factory conditions are kept under small enclosed spaces, and are pumped with antibiotics and growth hormones. Organic eggs come from chickens which roams free on farms, are fed good quality food, and are not exposed to antibiotics or any artificial growth hormones.
- What? Weight Loss With Eggs? – Another interesting benefit of eating eggs is that they help in weight loss. Since eggs contain high levels of protein, adding eggs in every meal ensures that you feel full faster and thus eat less. Protein is a stabilizer, which also makes blood glucose levels stable. Skipping protein in meals means that blood glucose levels spike & fall quickly, and can lead to excess hunger and overeating.
- Eggs are nature’s gift to humankind as they are loaded with many essential nutrients. They are also delicious, filling, and available for all in the market. For good health, good hair, skin, & nails, eggs are a must. As a way of being a more ethical consumer, people should be encouraged to consume organic eggs rather than factory bred eggs. While organically is slightly more expensive, it pays off in the long run when your health is good, and the artificial growth hormones & antibiotics do not accumulate in the body leading to other diseases.
But where can I get organic eggs?? Any pack of eggs that comes with ‘organic eggs’ labelled on its cover aren’t what they are.
Pak Milk – Organic Eggs have been promising the above-mentioned eggs health benefits to several customers across Pakistan. Join the clientele of Ayur Eggs to stay hale and healthy.
Switch To Nutrition Rich – Pak Milk – Organic Eggs
6 EGGS, 12 EGGS